Today’s supply chain industry leaders have access to more information than ever before. High-performing companies are able to effectively leverage their data analytics to make better informed supply chain decisions for greater success. While data analytics are universally recognized as a key enabler for digital transformation, many organizations still lack a clear understanding of the key drivers for adoption and the expected benefits.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from OSI Digital’s data analytics experts on the five key drivers that can help increase responsiveness and efficiency of supply chain operations. This webinar demonstrates how organizations can capitalize on their data analytics to drive data-driven decision-making to increase performance and profitability for leading supply chain organizations.
What You'll Learn:
- How to capitalize on the five key drivers for supply chain success including production, inventory, location, transportation and information
- How data analytics can help supply chain leaders identify cost and distribution bottlenecks in order to keep inventory on shelves and on customers’ doorsteps
- Tips on leveraging data analytics for more accurate forecasting of products across complex distribution systems
- Insights on the tools you need to upskill your supply chain staff in order to create a data analytics culture
- How implementing data analytics for supply chain management can help organizations better manage risk during unexpected and disruptive global events
- DATE: October 28, 2020
- TIME: 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM (PST)