In today’s hyper-competitive environment, supply chains are one of the most critical components of an enterprise – with the power to make or break a business. The ability of an organization’s supply chain to effectively respond to customer demands is core to its survival. Supply chains can only be as effective as the plans they’re based on which makes it a critical process within an organization.
The current technology revolution has unleashed powerful forces like cloud computing, big-data processing, machine learning and multi-tier collaboration. Using these technologies, supply chain planning applications have evolved into specialized tools of organizational change and improvement. Choosing the right tools and techniques for SCM is mission critical.
Join this webinar to learn about the latest trends in supply chain planning and how to harness these technologies to gain competitive advantage for your business.
What You'll Learn:
- Evolution of the supply chain planning function over the past century
- Challenges faced by supply chains today and how they impact planning
- Insights on planning for the modern supply chain
- Best practices, tools, technologies and applications for the modern supply chain
- DATE: March 11, 2021
- TIME: 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM (PST)