The world is becoming more connected due to modern technology innovations. With the advancement of digitization, AI and IoT, we can now access everything we need with one click. Digitization has impacted industries like manufacturing, health care, law enforcement, education, and others, and has proven the need for better integration to connect multiple systems in real-time.
However, traditional architectures do not support the evolving needs of business which are cloud-native, auto-scalable, and highly available up to 99.999%. Most of the needs in the digital age are based on real-time events. These events propagate actions and further interactions and integrations among different systems by defining proper transformations. This is where the need to move from traditional SOA to Event Driven Architectures (EDA) arises.
Join this webinar to learn how EDA can provide enterprises with reduced integration effort, better scalability, and the ability to operate and meet customer demands in near real-time.
What You'll Learn:
- Improving scalability so services can be scaled independently without impacting any other components leading to increased response times
- Accessing better fault tolerance so that failure re-processing can be automated since all events are captured in the event source
- Giving business users an improved view so they can analyze and better mitigate problems in the future
- Elevating business agility and efficiency of e-commerce systems
- Reducing the time and cost of integration for a faster time-to-market leading to increased ROI
- Connecting all information systems, data and applications and eliminate business silos
- DATE: May 26, 2021
- TIME: 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM (PST)