Increasing transaction volumes and productivity demands have caused departments to look at automating processes in order to increase transaction throughput without adding people resources. One area that has traditionally challenged automation initiatives is the accounts payable function since it deals with a myriad suppliers with various invoice formats. These suppliers include institutional ones, like utilities, that have their specific invoice/bill formats and are not conducive to change. Automating the process of scanning and entering these invoices into ERP systems for payments is typically a very time-consuming and labor intensive process.
Oracle E-Business Suite does not have an out-of-box solution for AP Invoice automation. However, Oracle Cloud SaaS has a great AP automation solution that can be integrated with EBS to provide the automation benefits to customers.
Join this webinar to discover how Oracle’s Invoice Processing Cloud solution can be integrated to EBS to provide a seamless and effective AP Automation solution. You’ll learn about the invoice recognition functionality inherent in the product as well as the integration aspects for implementing this solution. You’ll also get insights on the benefits customers can realize from the implementation.
What You'll Learn:
- How to gain more reliable supplier recognition
- Ways seamless integration can ensure invoices are processed without delays
- Tips on streamlining procure-to-pay operations
- Insights on how real-time monitoring enables increased visibility of invoice process
- How centralizing processing and controls leads to data validation and accuracy
- Eliminating manual processes and creating faster time-to-value with Oracle Cloud SaaS
DATE: November 18, 2021
TIME: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PT)