Agile integration breaks centralized and monolithic integration components, such as an enterprise service bus (ESB), into smaller and more easily managed components. With the introduction of more lightweight integration runtimes such as virtual machines, containers, and container orchestration, you can break the centralized ESB pattern into independent pieces that are more easily handled and scaled.
The focus of the modern integration services provider is still on complex orchestration across systems of record (SORs). However, the business aspect of the integration logic gradually aligns with the solution scenarios that focus on the end consumer of the integration services.
Join this webinar to learn how agile integration can empower your team to integrate faster while reducing costs. You’ll learn how leveraging lightweight integration runtimes to implement container-based integration architectures can accelerate digital transformation for your business.
What You'll Learn:
- Views on how to rapidly create and publish any endpoint as an API
- Tips on managing APIs and application integration processes in a unified platform for legacy and new customers
- Use case on effectively migrating over 300+ interfaces and APIs running on Oracle Service Bus to the Boomi platform
- Insights on an international customer that implemented a fully automated solution that significantly reduced processing times
- DATE: Wednesday, June 9, 2021
- TIME: 6:00 - 6:45 PM (PDT)
- DATE: Thursday, June 10, 2021
- TIME: 9:00 - 9:45 AM (Perth, Singapore, Philippines) & 11:00 - 11:45 AM (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, AU)