Many modern organizations consider implementing DevOps in order to improve software deployment frequency, accelerate time-to-market and reduce their failure rates. However, existing processes and organizational cultural barriers often stand in the way of business success. DevOps implementation cannot be achieved over night and leveraging key strategies can help accelerate the process.
Teams that adopt DevOps culture, practices, and tools achieve higher productivity, build better products faster and attain greater levels of customer satisfaction. Join this webinar to get insights on DevOps best practices, how to embrace a DevOps culture of collaboration, and what steps your organization needs to advance your DevOps strategy today.
What You'll Learn:
• Tips on how to seamlessly move from a traditional development organization to a DevOps culture & mindset
• Establishing the right roles and teams focused around specific DevOps applications & products
• Determining the ROI and business impact of a shift to DevOps practices
• How DevOps can help you achieve both your IT and business goals
• Customer case study on a real-world scenario that effectively leverages DevOps
DATE: July 21, 2021
TIME: 10:00 am (PDT)