Tableau 2021.2 brings new and improved ways to interact with your data to ensure everyone in your organization can ask meaningful questions and get valuable answers from their data. Take advantage of these latest innovations, and get the most value from your data with Tableau’s latest augmented analytics features.
Join this webinar where OSI Digital’s Tableau experts provide an overview on how the new features of Tableau 2021.2. You'll get insights on how to transform the way you collect, interact and explain data for viewers, and enable a connected Tableau Desktop experience for web authoring and much more.
What You'll Learn:
- How to enable everyone to ask relevant questions of their data using natural language and uncover insights with new experiences
- Tips on organizing your content on Tableau Server and Tableau Online with Collections to bring relevant data together in one place
- Jumpstart your Salesforce connection on Tableau Online with a newly enabled Integration tab that makes it easy to connect to and analyze data from Sales and Service Cloud
- Ways to transition seamlessly from web authoring to Tableau Desktop for an improved workflow with connected Desktop for web authoring
- DATE: August 31, 2021
- TIME: 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM (PST)