Recent developments like the global pandemic have put the healthcare sector at the forefront, making it one of the fastest-growing industries over the past two years. Healthcare providers are constantly up against time constraints to provide immediate attention to their patients. At the same time, patients also require a more efficient way to connect with healthcare providers to receive better information about their health.
Join this webinar to discover how medical devices can seamlessly provide critical patient information to various medical and customer care applications leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT) and API-based integration patterns. You’ll also learn how the IoT can be used to monitor the real-time functioning of medical equipment to respond more quickly in the case of an equipment failure.
What You'll Learn:
- Insights on interacting with medical devices over IoT.
- Patterns that enable faster integration between various medical and customer care applications.
- Strategies on planning various integrations to promote reusability and scalability
- Examples of various integration deployment patterns like cloud, on-prem, hybrid and containers.
- Best practices for using various protocols like REST and message queues.
- DATE: September 29, 2021
- TIME: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)