The stakes are rising as small to medium sized businesses (SMBs) are facing ever-increasing requirements to put comprehensive plans and procedures in place to ensure their data privacy is secured. New regulations, increasing threats and growing customer demands are all putting companies under unprecedented pressure to devote more resources to managed security preparedness.
Larger organizations typically hire a full-time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to manage their security concerns. However, for small to mid-sized companies, this may not be a viable option and they need to think outside-of-the-box with virtual CISO strategies.
Join this webinar to learn how to implement enterprise-grade security measures regardless of the size of your business or IT team. OSI Digital experts offer recommendations for securing smaller enterprises, and tips for implementing simple, affordable tools and best practices that make the most sense for resource-limited SMBs.
What You’ll Learn:
- The pros and cons of virtual CISO
- How Security-as-a-Service can improve risk management for small business
- Latest cybersecurity threats that target SMBs and how to avoid them
- How SMBs can employ enterprise-class defense strategies without a large team
- How third-party tools and service providers can help to pro-actively secure your business
- DATE: September 8, 2021
- TIME:10:00 – 10:45 am (PDT)