Stanley (formerly PMI), which provides food and beverage container services, modernized their EDI/ERP systems and replaced dated Ecommerce applications to optimize their trading partner management. These interfaces handle over 150,000 transactions a day which are critical to the customer’s business.
Watch this webinar to learn how Stanley automated key business process flows such as purchasing, receiving, shipping and inventory management to drive efficiencies. Hear how multiple data touchpoints and data enrichment processes were built to integrate interfaces between B2B Partners and Oracle ERP Applications. You’ll also gain insights on how the OSI Digital and Boomi teams deployed a customized Error Hospital Dashboard for PMI’s business users to help effectively manage and monitor EDI transaction exceptions.
What You'll Learn:
- Insights on onboarding EDI trading partners
- Strategies on planning various integrations to promote reusability and scalability
- How to accommodate evolving partner requirements
- Ways to gain end-to-end visibility across B2B partners and ERP applications
- Tips on driving efficiencies for high-volume transaction processing