As a fully elastic platform that separates compute and storage, Snowflake can handle massive amounts of data to help organizations scale. Tableau is a visual analytics engine that makes it easier for non-technical analysts and end users to convert their data into action.
OSI Digital brings a deep understanding of both the Tableau and Snowflake data analytics platforms. Join this webinar to learn how Tableau and Snowflake enable a secure, scalable, enterprise-class data warehouse without the costs and complexity of traditional data warehousing solutions.
What You'll Learn:
- Insights on how to accelerate your analytics strategy with data platforms that are purpose-built for the modern cloud data warehouse
- Ways to easily and securely store, integrate, and analyze data with infinite scalability
- A view on the leading data analytics tools that are focused on delivering optimal data quality
- Accelerating BI & analytics for all end users resulting in less time to insight and more time for action
- Tips on how to decrease long query wait times for your customers
- DATE: March 25, 2021
- TIME: 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM (PST)